Introduction

Hi. My name is Matt, and I am a thirteen year old boy from Slovakia (middle of Europe) and this is my second blog. My first one is about culture about my country and dancing (specifically IDO dancing). This blog is going to be about me and my mom.
My mom is a stylist, and this blog is going to be about that. So me as a thirteen year old boy having a mom stylist. There are going to be two sides to this blog.
First (the main part) is going to be about my mom dressing me. So basically I would post pictures and my thoughts of outfits and other stuff that my mom picked for me.
And the other (the not so important side) side that is going to be uploaded less often is going to be about how my mom is affecting  my life as a stylist, and maybe a bit more.


What is this about, though?



So, what exactly? Is it just that? My mom dressing me? We thought this blog would be interesting because there is not a lot of son and mom related stuff on the internet, especially about fashion. Now I am not all about the fashion, but over the years, and as a teenager I do care about how I look and my mom is affecting my dressing with her being a stylist also, so fashion is not something I love (like I don't want to go shopping every saturday or anything), but it is definitely something that in sort of a way I care about. So hopefully you would like it. 

I/we are going to try to post the most often we possibly can but we aren't promising and we never will on how often and what about cause sometimes we just might not know. Stay tuned, hope you'll like this!




Make sure to check out my other blog: https://mattjustmatt.blogspot.sk

Comments